Violin, Viola, and Cello Rentals
We offer high quality rental instruments in a variety of sizes.
If you need a rental for school, lessons, or just for fun, call us to make arrangements for a rental.
We can also help with sizing, to ensure you are matched with the proper sized instrument, when you come in to the shop.
- Violins Starting at $20/month.
- Violas: $30/month.
- Cellos: Starting at $45/month.
- Rentals are processed on a month-to-month basis. New Instrument Rentals require a minimum 6-10 month rental period depending on the instrument. Rent payments are made in advance.
- Optional Service Agreement covers accidental damage to the instrument, case or bow.
- We have two rental options available:
- Option A - 75% of your rental fees accumulate as Rental Credit and can be applied toward the retail purchase of the instrument. Rental Credit can be transferred to another contract as long as payments are current and there is no gap in service.
- Option B - 100% of your rental fees accumulate as Rental Credit and can be applied toward the retail purchase of the instrument. Rental Credit can be transferred to another contract of the same instrument line if a change in size is necessary.
- Rental Credit is deemed forfeit if not used or transferred at the termination of any rental contract.
100% of your rental fees will be applied toward the purchase price of the instrument if purchase is made within 3 months of the original rental contract date. After that, 75% - 100%, depending on your rental option, of your rental fees accumulate as Rental Credit (less tax and optional Service Agreement fees) - as long as payments are made on time. Your Rental Credit may be applied towards the purchase of the instrument. Rental Credit will only accumulate the length of the rental contract. At the time that the rental contract is terminated, you may decide to purchase the instrument with your Rental Credit or Transfer your Rental Credit (to a larger size or step-up instrument rental, as per your rental option). Rental Credit will be subtracted from the list price of the new instrument, with any additional discounts then applied.
We offer an optional Service Agreement, which covers against the cost of repairing:
- open seams
- face cracks
- sound post adjustments
- re-gluing the fingerboard
- and accidental damage to the instrument, case or bow.
The Service Agreement is an additional $5/month for violins,$7/month for violas, and $10/month for cellos. The Service Agreement DOES NOT cover broken strings, broken bridges, bow re-hairs, obvious neglect, or complete loss (that is, even with the service agreement, you need to return it to us- no matter what the condition).
We highly recommend that you insure your rental instrument with our Service Agreement.
A Financial Authorization Form is required in order to complete your rental agreement. We accept credit or debit card, check, bill pay, or cash for any payment made in advance or on time. Payments are due on the date specified in your contract.
If rent is delinquent by 2 weeks, without prior arrangement, the Financial Authorization Form Account on file will be charged the rental amount plus a processing fee.
If you have any Further questions about our Rental Program, please feel free to contact us at (435)757-3776. Or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.